What does your addressing style look like?
We use a modern calligraphy brush lettering style. You can see an example here.
Do you hand letter each envelope?
We sure do! :)
How does the addressing process work?
Our envelope addressing process looks like this:
- You contact us with your information, project needs, ideas, any details
- We decide on envelope and ink color schemes
- LoveFox Papery responds with an estimate and we send an invoice for a deposit (25% of your total estimate)
- We send you a template to upload your address contacts into
- Once received, we address all envelopes based on the information you've given (please note that we will copy names/addresses exactly as they are written by you, so please double-check your spelling!)
Can we talk on the phone or in person rather than email?
Unlimited emails are included with your project - however, if you prefer to chat on the phone, that is definitely an option! We can connect via phone, Skype, or any other program you might want to use. Just send me an email at amanda[@]lovefoxpapery.com to schedule a time.
Your Save the Date and Invitation envelopes are the first glance your guests will get at your wedding or event style. Calligraphy addressing is a personal and inviting touch to add, not to mention a small keepsake if your guests choose to keep the envelope!
You don't have to purchase invitations from us to get envelope addressing - it can be purchased a la carte. Simply fill out this form with your details and we will get back to you with a personalized estimate!