What types of materials do you offer?
We can incorporate any kind of material that you want! From traditional paper, to heavyweight cardstock, vellum, wood, and even cork. It's really up to you and your vision.
How does the design process work?
To put it simply, our design process looks like this:
- You contact us with your information, project needs, ideas, any details
- LoveFox Papery responds with an estimate and we send an invoice for a deposit (25% of your total estimate)
- Depending on your item(s), LoveFox Papery sends you a spreadsheet for you to input the seating chart, menu items, etc that we will be using for your designs
- Once received, we begin production! We will mock up one of each item and send for your review.
- If approved, we will move forward with the rest of the items.
- If you need changes, we offer up to two rounds of revisions.
Can we talk on the phone or in person rather than email?
Unlimited emails are included with your project - however, if you prefer to chat on the phone, that is definitely an option! We can connect via phone, Skype, or any other program you might want to use. Just send me an email at amanda[@]lovefoxpapery.com to schedule a time.
LoveFox Papery makes it easy for you to decide on all the details for your wedding or event's big day. Our Day-Of offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Table Numbers
- Seating Charts
- Miscellaneous signage
- Custom napkins
- Custom coasters
- Swizzle sticks
If your intended item is not on the list, don't worry, we are open to anything! Fill out our form below for a personalized estimate.